Webb Bridge Middle School
Webb Bridge Middle School's honors continue with its designation as a Blue Ribbon School in 2010, several Lighthouse designations and honors for Principal Elizabeth Fogartie.
The school focuses on the four A's: academics, the arts, athletics and altruism. Artwork decorates the halls and classrooms. School successes are an opportunity to share the good will; the school-wide celebrations of its national Blue Ribbon designation are a recent example.
The school may be the only North Fulton middle school with an outdoor amphitheater. According to a profile developed by Fogartie, the school is named for the nearby bridge spanning Big Creek. The bridge, in turn, was named for several Webb families who have lived in the area since the 1840s.
- Fax: 770-667-2948
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are parking spaces with curb access, and it is a one-story building.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Number of students: 1,338
- Male-to-female ratio: 50:50
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: Georgia Association of Middle School Principals, Georgia Middle School Association, National Middle School Association, Advanced Ed
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 26 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 145
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Demonstrating altruism, the school participates with Habitat for Humanity, the Red Cross, the Rotary and its Polio Plus program. It also participates with North Fulton Community Charities in canned goods and coat drives.