Walmart customers can shop for toys, clothes, housewares, automotive items , home repair products, sports items, electronics, furniture, baby items, groceries, bakery goods, fresh flowers and clothes all in one stop. There is an optometry department, a hair salon, a nail salon, an arcade for kids, a customer service center to assist with money orders and Western Union as well as a Subway inside. This Walmart location has up to 23 checkout lanes open at a time to keep the lines moving.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading into the store.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Household goods, groceries, clothing, electronics, outdoor products.
- Return policy: Returns are accepted. Retain receipt for quick and easy returns on most items. Some electronics and perishables have special return rules.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Insurance accepted: Walmart pharmacy accepts all major insurance companies and has special rates for some medications for non insurance carrying pharmacy customers.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Florist, Pharmacy
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 6am - midnight
- 24-hour: No