Like all Waffe Houses, the restaurant at 571 S. Main Street is open 24 hours a day.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Short order cooked food, including hamburgers, patty melts, chicken breast sandwiches, salads, waffles, breakfast dishes (scrambled eggs, omelets, etc.), hash browns, steaks, pork chops and grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wafflehouse.com/welcome/menu
- Specialties: It's best known for waffles and sells more steaks than all other restaurants.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Eggs, waffles, hash brown, chili and steaks
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Waffle
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual