With a funky "age of Aquarius" 70's decor, Union is a casual family friendly restaurant in the heart of Milton. Part of the Sedgwick Restaurant Group, the Union offers American cuisine with flare like jalapeno macaroni and cheese, quick collard greens with bacon, or veal meatloaf. Try their famous Mojito Martini or Trouble Maker Margarita.
- Hours: Sun - Sat, 11am - 11pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.knowwheretogogh.com/theunionrestaurant/union%20dinner%…
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Shrimp and Grits
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: casual