The Picture Framer
The Picture Framer is located Alpharetta City proper, within walking distance from shops, restaurants, government buildings, churches and bus stops. The store relocated to this location in August 2010, after being in business for 13 years. This is the place to go for creative framing for your distinctive needs. They also sponsor classes and events in conjunction with Gallery 35, their craft and artwork exhibition shop next door.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm, Saturday, 10am - 5pm
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Custom frames, prints, framed art work
- Services: Classes, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: Protect your art with acid-free mats and backing, UV filtering glass and proper conservation mounting methods.