Part of the all-American sandwich chain, this Subway location is located in a new, clean and friendly shopping plaza. The Morris Road Subway Restaurant has been serving Alpharetta customers for three years. Edward Brown, restaurant manager, says that this location is unique because it serves many local vegetarians. Subway also caters with options of sandwich platters, giant subs and cookie platters.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: This location was founded in 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Made-to-order sandwiches, breakfast melts, soft drinks, homemade cookies, varieties of potato chips
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- Specialties: The manager of this location says its specialty is the veggie patty because of the large vegetarian clientele.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: People in Alpharetta love their vegetarian food!
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Veggie patty, Meatball Marinara sub, Veggie Delight sub, Spicy Italian sub
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Classic subs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual