Subway, located in the Village at Flynn Crossing shopping center, offers a variety of hot and cold subs, including the popular $5 Footlong, on freshly baked breads. This bright, clean shop features fresh meats and cheeses, an array of toppings, a breakfast menu and more.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entry door is handicapped accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- Specialties: Subway has recently rolled out a Buffalo Chicken sub sandwich.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This spot is ideal for a quick lunch, or for an after-school snack for this largely residential area.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The $5 Footlong is Subway's signature dish.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The $5 Footlong is Subway's signature dish. Customers can choose from meatball marinara, BLT, spicy Italian, cold cut combo and veggie delite.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: casual