Scratch Fresh is a "blast from the past" restaurant-grill now open in the Windward Way shopping center on Highway 9. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers a varied menu, including country biscuit breakfasts, omelets, burgers, hot dogs, premium sandwiches, fresh salads and old fashioned shakes and malts. Owner Kevin Jones is on hand daily to make sure the dining experience is enjoyable and takes pride in the fact that real people serving real food with a real appreciation for customers is the rule. Check out Scratch Fresh's Kidz eat Free Tuesdays and Alive at 5 specials.
- Fax: 678-393-9029
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 2:30pm; Mon - Sat, Breakfast served until 11am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp and parking spaces
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Lots of burgers, chicken, soup and salads.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Southern
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual