Peachtree Rides is a traveling carnival business. The action takes place at various sites throughout Georgia when Peachtree Rides brings its rides to town. Owner Ray Guthrie bought his first ride in 1971. The company now has many rides including the Merry-Go-Round, Ferris Wheel, Tilt-A-Whirl, Sea Ray, Himalayan, Bumper Cars and Tornado, to name a few. Two concession stands available sell food like cotton candy and funnel cakes. Peachtree Rides also puts on carnivals for many charities and shares part of the proceeds. It carries a $10 million liability policy.
- Fax: 770-740-1046
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp at the office entrance.
- Founding Date: 1971
- Ticket information: Tickets are $1 each, but a ride can cost three or four tickets. The best deal is the $20 armband which covers unlimited rides for a day.
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Which is the most popular ride or attraction?: The Himalayan is the most popular ride.
- Part of a chain: No
- Season start: February 15
- Season end: November 15
- Number of rides: 15
- Number of concession stands: 2
- Admission types: Day passes, Pay by the ride
- Rides: Bumper cars, Carousels, Ferris wheel, Roller coasters, Thrill rides
- Facilities (amusement park): Restrooms