Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is located near North Point Mall, by Georgia 400 and Mansell Road. As you enter the restaurant, you'll be surrounded by lush landscaping, including flowers, shrubs and trees. You can pick your lobster from a tank in the lobby. Pappadeaux's dishes are haled from the Bayou and feature a Cajun flair. The restaurant is most known for its fresh seafood and homemade ingredients. The restaurant also has parking space for buses to accommodate large groups.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pappadeaux offers oysters, lobsters, sushi and a host of grilled chicken and steak dishes
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: pappaspizza.net/images/dyn/menus/menu_60.pdf
- Specialties: Pappadeaux is known for its homemade mayonaise, tartar sauce and salad dressings, each of which are made from scratch daily at the restaurant.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Pappadeaux offers friendly service and a chance for diners to experience a wide selection of dishes from New Orleans.
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Japanese / Sushi, Live / Raw Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Pappadeaux's shrimp creole and crawfish and shrimp etouffee dishes are some of its signature dishes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pappadeaux's Pasta Mardi Gras is the dish that is most representative of the restaurant. This dish is linguine tossed with crawfish, andouille sausage and shrimp.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual