Panda Express first started as Panda Inn at its Pasadena, CA, location in 1973. Since then, Panda Express has flourished to more than 1,000 restaurants nationwide. It specializes in authentic Mandarin and Szechuan cuisines. Panda Express offers low-calorie meals on its "wok smart" menu and has added Kobari beef (thin slices of marinated beef with wok-seared peppers, mushrooms and leeks) to its menu choices.
- Fax: 770-663-3404
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 10:30am - 10pm; Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pandaexpress.com/menu/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual