Only Ewe & Cotton Too
Only Ewe & Cotton Too is a full service knitting and crochet shop. The cozy store makes customers and knitting students feel as if they're not at a store, but back at their grandmother's house learning how to knit. Only Ewe offers classes for all levels of expertise starting at $20 a session. Local owner, Elyse Anderson, is extremely welcoming and friendly. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday the store hosts a free social event called "Chicks With Sticks" where knitters come to knit and chat.
- Hours: Mon, noon - 5pm; Tues. 10 - 5:30pm Wed - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the door.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Accessories, needles, drop spindles, books, magazines, patterns, yarn, classes
- Services: Classes, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The homey feel and community event holding (Chicks with Sticks) that encourages community bonding.
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No