New Balance began in the early 1900's selling arch support to police officers and waiters. In the 1970's it grew into a specialized shoe company. Today New balance, under brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine, sell sport shoes and athletic apparel around the world.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Athletic shoes, apparel
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: New Balance
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Sporting goods rentals: No
- Shoe brands: New Balance