In this traditional Northern Style deli, owners Alyse and Howard Lichtman strive to bring the North to the South. Their menu contains all the normal fare you would expect in a great deli, but it also contains their own special house cured and smoked corned beef and pastrami which is made right on the premises. The tables inside lend themselves to a small community atmosphere where customers can gather for a meal and then sit and chat for a while before going home or back to work. They also offer a bakery and catering service.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sunday, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp and parking spaces
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Northern style deli and bakery products.
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: House cured and smoked corned beef and pastrami.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Come in and try us if you want good fresh homemade food. Everything is done fresh.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Items: Coffee, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order