Moe's Southwest Grill
Moe's Southwest Grill is a Mexican grill. Customers walk in and order at the counter and pick out how they would like their food. They can order burritos, tacos, bowls or salads with pork, beef or chicken. They go down the line and tell the cook what to add to their meal. The restaurant will also make quesadillas and custom-prepared items. Chips, salsa and guacamole are freshly made on-site and customers can enjoy their dish with a soda, bottled drink and they serve beer here as well. Taking out or eating in are both options at Moe's. Everyone feels welcome here as they walk in the door and the cooks looks up and calls out, "Welcome to Moe's!"
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and a ramp
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Moe's sells freshly-made Mexican food.
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.moes.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Burritos are Moe's specialty.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The burritos are most representative of this restaurant.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual