Matilda's art gallery features an eclectic collection of work by 80 folk artists. It also sells jewelry designed by 4 local artists. Everything is sold on consignment. This is truly a world of whimsical delight and creative fancy.
Owner Mary Jane Potter puts her own special touch on how the art is displayed. When you come to visit, and you really should, plan to stay awhile and see all the artwork scattered around the three acres and in various out buildings. You'll probably find something special that you can't live without.
- Hours: Thu - Sun, 11am - 5:30pm; Mon, Tue, Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entry
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment