La Casa Italian Grill is based in a former historic house on Old Roswell Street in Alpharetta and offers residents a great place for a family dinner as well as a romantic date night. The restaurant has three separate dining rooms and offers a wide range of homemade dishes, including pasta, seafood, pizza, salad, wine and desserts. the menu offers an extensive selection of authentic dishes, including Tortellini Alla Vodka, Rigatoni Amatriciana, Spaghetti Con Polpette, Penne Integrale, Margherita pizza, and much more. The location has a full bar as well as a large selection of Italian wines and also offers Italian espresso and cappuccino. Check the main site for a full menu or call to place a reservation.
- Hours: Mon - Fri,11 a.m. - 2 p.m., 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.; Sat 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.; Sun 12p.m - 8p.m.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: lacasaitaliangrill.com/index.php/dinnermenu
- Specialties: Salad, pasta, seafood, pizza, wine, desserts
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Pappardelle Bolognese, Lasagna Bolognese, Tortellini Alla Vodka, Rigatoni Amatriciana, Spaghetti Con Polpette, Penne Integrale, Margherita pizza, shrimp, calamari, Pollo Parmigiano, Scallops Terramia, Venezia
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pollo Parmigiano - chicken cutlet baked with tomato sauce and mozzarella served with pasta
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic