International House of Pancakes
IHOP, located on North Main Street close to Windward Parkway, can feed your hunger for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Senior citizens can buy one, get one free everyday from 3pm to 6pm. Be sure to pick up your gift certificates for a family-style breakfast.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 6am - 2am; Sun, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are spaces in front of the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ihop.com/index.php
- Specialties: French toast, Belgian waffles, pancakes, chicken fajita quesadilla
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: International omelette
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pancakes.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 54
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual