I Love N.Y Pizza is a fun neighborhood pizza shop in the Birmingham Village shopping center.
The restaurant uses fresh, whole plum tomatoes for its pizzas and Italian specialty dishes, as well as the finest cheeses and fresh dough that's made daily on the premises and then baked in a brick oven. Other items on the menu are soups, salads, beverages, appetizers, hot and cold subs and desserts.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking in the front of the restaurant.
- Founding Date: Spring, 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Calzones, cold and hot subs, seafood, specialty pizzas, chef's specials, Italian entrees, stromboli, salads
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ilovenypizza-alpharetta.com
- Specialties: Specialty pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Being able to make the best pizza for everyone.
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Pizza, stromboli, calzones, lasagna, baked ziti
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Specialty pizza.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual