The original big-box home-improvement store, Home Depot was founded here in Atlanta in 1978. Since then the chain has grown to operate more than 2,100 stores. If you need it to build, break or repair something around the house, chances are you can find what you need to accomplish the task at Home Depot. The Alpharetta Home Depot is located just west of GA 400 on Windward Parkway.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Home improvement, decor, tools, electrical, plumbing, garden, lumber, concrete, fencing, paint, windows, doors, water heaters, HV/AC
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Kitchen & bath brands: Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Moi, Glacier Bay
- Keys made: Yes
- Hardware brands: Ryobi, Ridgid, Bostich, Milwaukee, Rotozip, Dewalt, Husi