Family-owned and -operated Hibachi Express has been in business since 2005. The restaurant offers dishes such as Hibachi chicken, shrimp, scallops, steak and chicken, all served with a popular homemade Hibachi sauce that is prepared daily by owner Peter Choi, who does most of the cooking in the restaurant. The food is served in large portions; one serving is perfect for splitting among two people. Canned drinks are kept in a cooler at the front of the store.
- Fax: 770-569-0842
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp is located out front
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Japanese Hibachi food, can drinks, bottle water.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Hibachi chicken, steak, shrimp, scallops
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Great prices on food and good people and great service.
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Hibachi Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hibachi Chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Peter Choi
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: Casual Comfortable