Nurturing young hearts and minds since 1988, First Academy is a childhood learning center that is conveniently located on Hwy 9 and offers programs for children 6 weeks to 12 years of age. It offers infant care, a lottery-funded prekindergarten program, and after school care with outdoor play areas for each age group. The center's mission is to not only provide quality care for your children and families but to also serve as a model and premiere early learning program. This independent facility with a capacity of 103 children offers a very homey and secure atmosphere.
- Fax: 770-569-2996
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:45am - 6:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp and parking spaces
- Contact email: FIRSTACADEMY@AOL.COM
- Founding Date: 1988
- What makes this community special?: Parents who Love Children and want the Best for Children
- Ages: 6 weeks - 12 years
- Capacity: 99
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 20
- What's your organizational philosophy?: Give children the love,attention,tenderness learning opportunities in a safe and loving environment. Hands-on learning fosters an enthusiasm for learning. Positive reinforcement = positive self-esteem. Children should feel cherished!
- Number of students: 55
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: D.E.C.A.L. C.A.P.S. SAVE THE CHILDREN QUALITY CARE FOR CHILDREN
- Number of faculty: 8
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Our community needs quality, loving child care, flexible hours, and affordable tuition. We make sure children Feel the Love while getting the most out of their preschool experience.Local residents and locally employed have enjoyed our services since 1988