Intimate and friendly, Danylle is the sole artist at her salon and caters to families. She strives to keep her rates attractive. The salon has a comfortable waiting room which opens up directly to Danylle's one room salon. Although small, the salon offers most major services you'd expect at a larger facility. Walk-ins are welcome but appointments are suggested.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm; Sat, 8:00am - 2:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking space directly outside of front door on street level.
- Founding Date: Nov 2000
- What makes this community special?: Everything is right here and convenient in Alpharetta!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Chair Massage, Facials, Waxing, Color, Cut
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Call for latest specials.
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Rusk, Deva Curl
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Quality products are important.