Cinco Mexican Cantina
This restaurant, located in the Village at Flynn Crossing, serves up Mexican fare with an attitude — don't expect the typical beef and chicken burritos and quesadillas. Cinco also offers an extensive list of seafood, including steamed mussels, fried tilapia tacos and crab cake sandwiches. Its location in a primarily residential area makes it a local favorite. The sophisticated atmosphere, featuring a bar and TVs, make for a wind-down spot for the after-work crowd. The friendly and eager-to-help wait staff and management are pluses for dinners out with family and friends.
- Fax: 678-566-0777
- Hours: Kitchen hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am -11pm; Bar hours: Sun -Thu, 11am -11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There is an accessible entrance and an accessible restroom.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.cincomexicancantina.com/menu/dinner.php
- Specialties: Homemade, made-to-order cooking style, so you won't find dishes made mainly with prepackaged ingredients.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Cinco's service is superb, and it's no wonder considering its waitstaff endures four weeks of training to help perfect their customer service skills. The food, drinks and entertainment further make this an ideal dining spot.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Its signature dishes include its guacamole, fried chicken taco and red chili-seared salmon
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cinco's salsa is a must-have representation of the traditional, but it ups the ante with a blend of spices that's unique and tasty.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: casual