Burger King is on the corner of Grassland Parkway and Atlanta Highway. It has easy access from both streets to the drive thru as well as the parking lot. It has a posted fast food menu, late night hours and self-serve soda machines. Walls are decorated with pictures from Burger Kings of the past and it offers the comforts of a quick and casual eatery without a children's play area.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm; Drive-thru hours: Sun - Thu 6am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 6am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance, tables marked for wheelchairs and wheelchair accessable restrooms.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: hamburgers, sandwiches, fries, milkshakes
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Burgers, sandwiches, fries, milkshakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Whopper, chicken crown nuggets, french fries, milk shakes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Whopper.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 153
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Shoes and shirts are required for this casual restaurant.