Broadwell Cottage is a unique and personalized gift shop at Crabapple Crossroads in Milton. The warmth and comfort you feel as you walk through the door is thanks to the insightful design of the owner, Jody Green. The aromatics, the art, the home wares, the candles, the garden and flowers, the custom handcrafts and artwork, and the jewelry, the clothes and more make for an especially warm atmosphere.
Many of the items are created by local talent in Milton and the surrounding area. You might even find something that no one else in Atlanta carries. If you seek that special something, or need help with a gift idea, come on down to Broadwell Cottage and you may just be enchanted.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Handmade and original gifts -- baby items, paintings, jewelry, crafts
- Services: Classes, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: A little bit country and a lot of heart and soul goes into the creativity of the crafts and art pieces from the local community here.
- What's your most popular item?: Comfy USA clothing.