Alpharetta Wellness Clinic is a holistic medical practice that combines complementary and traditional health care. Medical services offered include full physicals, EKGs, hormone replacement therapy, nutritional consultations, preventative treatments, oxygen therapy, homeopathy and chronic pain treatment. Yoga classes are also run through the clinic.
- Fax: 770-777-0129
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, ramp, bathroom is w/c accessible.
- Founding Date: October 9, 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: We offer the Wellness Plan for uninsured patients (see website for details). We will assist patients who wish to use their health insurance to submit claims for reimbursement. Payment is expected at time services are rendered.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: Information available upon request.
- Accreditations/certifications: Information available upon request.
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We have a wonderful blend of folks from diverse cultures in a fast-growing city, but still retain a small-town sense of community. We are happy to serve the people of Alpharetta by offering proactive preventive health care.
- Specialties: Family medicine, Internal medicine, Oncology, Preventive medicine
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: Yes
- Services: Menu planning, Supplements/vitamins
- Specialties: Cancer care, Heart health, Weight loss, Women's health