Alpharetta Elementary School
The oldest elementary school in north Fulton County, the school celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It houses students in grades kindergarten to 5th grade. The school mascot, Alphie the Eagle, helps students learn to be Ready, Respectful and Responsible. The elementary school is part of the Milton cluster. Graduating students move to Northwestern Middle, and then on to Milton High.
- Fax: 770·667·2840
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:50am - 2:20pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps from the parking area.
- Founding Date: 1956
- Number of students: 750
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Infirmary
- Extracurricular activities available: Girl Scouts, Young Rembrandts, Student Council, Safety Patrol, Library Helpers, Alphie Goes to Work, Milton Book Buddies
- Student clubs: Chess Club