Located near downtown Alpharetta, Alpha Soda Restaurant has the look and feel of a 1950s diner, with red booths, newspaper boxes outside and a soda-jerk bar in the back. Outdoor seating is also available. The owner lives in the area and plays a hands-on role in the restaurant. Alpha Soda serves burgers, sandwiches, natural and organic food and is known for its southern cooking. Alpha Soda has been in business since 1920 and is open for breakfast.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp is located in front.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Sandwiches, Southern
- Price level: $
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual Comfortable