- Harry's Farmers Market will host two cooking classes — Comfort Soups & Sandwiches Cooking Class and Bacon Basics Cooking Class — this week.
- The Alpharetta Historical Society's monthly meeting will feature a showing and telling of antiques with Norm and Martine Broadwell. Residents are welcome to attend the meeting for informational purposes.
- The Alpharetta Food Truck Alley returns on Thursday at 5 p.m.
- The city of Milton on Wednesday will hold a ceremony to celebrate being designated as a National Wildlife Federation (NWF) Community Wildlife Habitat.
- Better Together will do its Adopt-A-Road cleanup Saturday at 9 a.m. along Thompson Road from Redd to Country Ridge roads.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something