The city's Parks and Recreation Department's partnership with Cambridge High School-based Southern Educational Resources has allowed the city to add a slew of new camps, such as criminal justice and CSI, computer coding, chemistry, creative writing, drama, engineering, painting, drawing and photography, pottery, robotics and last, but certainly not least, zombie apocalypse survival.
All of these camps will be held at Cambridge High School.
The camps are offered in morning and afternoon sessions June 16-20 and July 7-11.
To view the full slate of camps, programs and classes, check out the Online Activities Guide.
These new camps join Milton's impressive slate of sports, arts and music camps available throughout the summer.
- The Art Lady Camp: June 2-27 and July 7-25
- Blaze Sports Wheelchair Basketball: June 3-July 25
- Blaze Tots: June 3-July 25
- Camp Joyful Soles: June 2-July 25
- Halftime Sports Basketball Camp: June 16-July 18
- NFL Youth Flag Football Camp: June 2-6 & 9-13
- NFL Junior Track and Field: June 7-26 (Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
- North Georgia Rec Lacrosse Camp: June 3-27
- North Georgia Rec Soccer Camp: July 7-1 & 21-25
- North Georgia Rec Summer Jam Camp: July 14-18
- North Georgia Rec Tennis Camp: June 2-July 25
- Sperber Music Camps: June 2-13
- YMCA Summer Day Camp: June 2-July 25