Students representing Fulton Science Academy High School took top honors at the Fulton County Regional Technology Fair Competition for the fifth straight year, the school reported today. First place finishers will face off against more than 400 of their peers from across the state at the annual Georgia Educational Technology Fair at Macon State College.
In March, students will compete in categories ranging from digital video production, individual and team programming challenge, Web 2.0 Internet applications, animated graphic design to 3D modeling.
The high school's team claimed 10 first place, 11 second place and 4 third place honors at the regional competition.
FIRST PLACE WINNERS
- Thomas Dietel, Case Modification
- Hamza Hamki & Chaitanya Nakkerty, Case Modification
- Varun Ballari, Digital Video Editing
- Furkan kucuktas & Jackson Morgan, Graphic Design 3 D Modeling
- Mohammad Pardesi & Rohan Raju, Hardware
- Tim Riordan & Abdul Bingahlan, Hardware
- Selina Yilmaz, Multimedia Applications
- Ayesha Iqbal & Azka Iqbal, Multimedia Applications
- Omer Oncul, Non-Multimedia Applications
- Andrea Durojava, Non-Multimedia Applications