Sahaana Sundar, a student at Alpharetta High School, was recognized in a ceremony last month at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter Ravinia.
21st Century Leaders and members of Atlanta Business Chronicle's 40 Under 40 choose 20 students across Georgia for their service and impact to the community and/or school.
The students were chosen for starting endeavors such as initiating businesses and clubs, demonstrating superior leadership skills and for being outstanding role models for other youth.
Other students recognized include:
- Juliana Abel, North Springs Charter High School
- Tiffani Alexander, Home Schooled
- Akilah Blount, Westlake High School
- Kirbe Bostick, Marietta High School
- Jasmine Durden, Shiloh High School
- Ben Goldfein, The Weber School
- Kashish Gupta, Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science & Technology
- Austin Jackson, Langston Hughes High School
- Cristy Jones, Westlake High School
- Lauren Ladouceur, McIntosh High School
- Christina Lee, Kennesaw Mountain
- Edward Park, Walton High School
- Maya Penn, Home Schooled
- Lily Sandler, North Springs Charter High School
- Tessa Szalkowski, Henry W. Grady High School
- Emily Trammell, Murray County High School
- Jeneshia Washington-Hughes, Marietta High School
- Raigon Wilson, Marietta High School
- Anna Young, Armuchee High School