MARTA wants to hire part-time bus operators.
The transportation agency will hold on-site interviews from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday at its headquarters, located at the Lindbergh Center Station. The address is 2424 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta.
Parking is available at the deck along Sidney Marcus Boulevard adjacent to the headquarters building.
Job seekers are asked to wear professional attire and possess "excellent customer service skills," the agency said on Thursday.
Applicants must also be able to work flexible hours and prospective candidates should bring the following:
- Valid Georgia Class B CDL driver’s license or CDL permit with passenger endorsement
- 7-year motor vehicle report
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Documents verifying your eligibility to work in the U.S. (such as a birth certificate, Social Security card or U.S. passport)
- A resume with a valid email address and phone number
Applicants must be at least 21 and are required to pass all tests related to the position, including a physical exam with drug/alcohol screenings and a customer service assessment.
Pay starts at $13.68/hour and maxes out at $19.54/hour, and includes benefits and opportunities to advance within the agency.