Advance voting in the special election for Georgia Senate District 21 continues Wednesday, Dec. 26, for parts of North Fulton and Cherokee County. less than a month after being reelected to another term.
Brandon Beach and Sean Jerguson both qualified for the state Senate seat.
Voters in North Fulton will be able to cast their ballot at a special polling place in downtown Alpharetta at 30 South Main Street, which formerly housed Main Street Antique Market. The polling place is in the small shopping center next to the parking lot for Alpharetta City Hall.
Polling Dates & Times
30 S Main St., Alpharetta
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
(Closed Dec. 24 & 25)
(Closed Jan. 1)
The special election date has been set on Jan. 8, 2013, when all precinct polling places in the state Senate district are expected to be open.
Only eligible voters within state Senate District 21 are qualified to vote. Residents who vote in the following precincts are among those eligible:
Remember: These polling places will not be open during advance voting.
- AP05 – Windward Fire Station
- AP06 – Alpharetta Elementary School
- AP07 & AP07B – St. James United Methodist Church
- AP09A – Creek View Elementary School
- AP10 – Milton Center
- AP12A – Alpharetta High School
- ML02A & ML02B – Birmingham Falls Elementary School
- ML03 – Summit Hill Elementary School
- ML04 – Hopewell Middle School
- ML05 – Cogburn Woods Elementary School
- ML06 – Manning Oaks Elementary School
- ML07A & ML07B – Hopewell Baptist Church