Milton released the schedule today for the sixth annual Milton Roundup, scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 20 from noon to 6 p.m.
The day will be filled with entertainment and great food from a number of local groups at Birmingham United Methodist Church, according to a news release from the city.
Starting with the kick-off at noon and continuing through 6 p.m., the schedule for the Milton Neighbor Entertainment Stage is as follows:
- Noon to 12:15 p.m. Mayor welcoming remarks
- Colors presented by Boy Scout Troop 3000
- 12:15 to 12:45 Milton High School Dance Team exhibition
- 12:45 to 1:15 Madison Shea, performing pop and country
- 1:15 to 1:45 Peggy Still School of Music featuring local performers
- 1:45 to 2:15 Red Letter Band, performing rock and alternative music
- 2:15 to 2:45 Karate Atlanta showcase
- 2:45 to 3:15 Lexi, performing top 40 and pop
- 3:15 to 3:45 Atlanta Dance Central
- 3:45 to 4:15 Kaylin McClure, performing country rock music
- 4:15 to 4:45 David Leon, country artist
- 4:45 to 6 p.m. Cambridge High School Orchestra
To view a simple parking map detailing where attendees can find plenty of free parking just steps from the festival grounds, click here. Click here for directions to Birmingham United Methodist Church. (Note: If employing a GPS device, use 15770 Birmingham Highway Milton GA 30004).
Visit the city's website for continually updated information about this year's festival, including volunteer information and a list of entertainment.
The first 250 entrants receive a free T-shirt, which will be available at the main information tent. Come early to take advantage of this offer, as supplies will go fast.