The fifth-annual festival will be held on Saturday, April 19 at Friendship Community Park in the Crabapple community. The park is at 12785 Birmingham Highway.
The festival will run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
This year's celebration will include food, family-friendly entertainment and environmental vendors. Parking will be made available at Crabapple First Baptist Church and Crabapple Crossing Elementary.
Milton Grows Green will also have the chance to provide "a wide variety of activities educational exhibits and environmentally friendly products and services to the community" due to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta returning as the festival's presenting sponsor, according to the city's press release.
Vendors and activities include:
- Boy Scout Troop 3000 (hot dogs and pizza)
- Dog ON it
- King of Pops
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Shane's Rib Shack
- Egg Hunt (11:30 a.m.)
- Rock Wall
- Human Hamster Balls
- Monkey Bridge
- Kids crafts
- Barnyard Animals
- Animal shows from the Chattahoochee Nature Center and Party Animals
- Appearance from the Bag Monster
- More than 45 booths from area businesses featuring environmental activities and unique products and services
- North Fulton School of Music