North Fulton voters will have another place to vote early in Fulton municipal elections as Alpharetta City Hall opens Monday as an early voting site.
Fulton County will have eight early voting sites open Monday, Oct. 28 through Friday, Nov. 1, from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.:
- Adamsville Recreational Center, 3201 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive SW, Atlanta
- Alpharetta City Hall, 2 South Main Street, Alpharetta
- Coan Recreation Center, 1530 Woodbine Ave., SE, Atlanta
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Room 232, Sandy Springs
- Peachtree Hills Recreation Center, 308 Peachtree Hills Ave., NE, Atlanta
- Roswell City Hall, 38 Hill Street, 2nd Floor, Roswell
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 108, College Park
Georgia law requires voters to present an approved form of photo identification. During early voting, any voter may cast their ballot at any early voting location. For more information on voter registration and the upcoming 2013 General Municipal Elections, log on to the Fulton County Elections website or call 404-730-7072.