The festival, organized by the city of Milton and the Crabapple Community Association, needs volunteers to help with vendor set up on Broadwell Road on Friday Oct. 4 and the morning of Saturday Oct. 5.
The festival will be held 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday Oct. 5 on Crabapple and Broadwell roads.
Volunteers will be able to help out in areas such as:
- Vendor ambassadors and booth set-up (Friday and Saturday)
- Traffic, roadblocks and parking (Friday and Saturday)
- Children’s activities (Saturday only)
- Festival logistics (Friday and Saturday)
- Greeters and festival attendants (Saturday only)
The city and CCA will combine two of its events for this year's Crabapple Fest: the Milton Roundup, which draws about 5,000 people, and the Crossroads at Crabapple Antique and Arts Festival, which garners roughly 10,000 people.
The "massive" festival in October will feature antiques and art work from juried vendors, games, rides and activities for children and for the first time, the festival will serve wine and beer on the festival grounds, the city said in a news release.
For more information, contact Milton Manager of Special Events and Projects Angela Thompson at (678) 242-2530 or at email@example.com.