Invite a friend
Summer Reading with the Alpharetta Book Club
Snuggle up with selected books and join the Alpharetta Book Club for exciting discussions.
More About Alpharetta Library Fulton County
Alpharetta's 10,000-square-foot library branch is too small for the community it serves, so the days are numbered for the cramped building at the corner of Mayfield Rd and Canton St. Voters approved a bond to build new branches, including one for Alpharetta. But that doesn't stop its patrons from making it one of the busiest library branches in the entire Atlanta-Fulton Public Library system while they wait for the library system to pick a location and start building. Books, magazines, newspapers, movies and research tools are checked out regularly. Reading programs and art classes also are offered throughout the year.
Other events here
- SAT Test Prep Course Daily,
- Summer Reading Kick Off Wed, Jun 5, 2:00 pm
- Summer Reading Kick Off Wed, Jun 5, 3:30 pm
- Treasures from Around the World Wed, Jun 12, 1:30 pm
- Mood Cookies Thu, Jun 13, 3:00 pm
- I Really Dig Reading! Comedy/Magic Show Mon, Jun 17, 3:30 pm
- Summer Sing Along with Alina Celeste Tue, Jun 25, 10:30 am