Invite a friend
Evening of Hope 2013 - American Cancer Society
On Friday, February 8, 2013, the American Cancer Society will host the 7th annual Evening of Hope. This event will raise funds to support their mission of eliminating cancer as a major health problem. Drawing from North Fulton’s social and business sectors, community and corporate leaders to attend dressed in their finest to enjoy networking, a fabulous meal, entertainment, and a lively live and silent auction. The event is an exciting opportunity for good food, fun, and fellowship while raising life-saving dollars for the programs of the American Cancer Society.
Proceeds from the Evening of Hope will be used by the American Cancer Society for programs that prevent cancer, save lives and diminish suffering through research, education, advocacy and service. At least 60% of all funds raised in the Atlanta community stay in Atlanta to fight cancer locally. The other 40% goes to the National office for research, a portion of which returns to Atlanta through grants to our local college, university and hospital research centers. We hope that you will participate in this event by donating and item or a gift for the auction. To learn more about attending, sponsoring, or donating an item such as gift certificates, event tickets, fashion accessories, wine, and products and services, visit www.eveningofhope.org.
|Where||The Metropolitan Club 5895 Windward Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
|Price||$125 Individual; $200 for a couple; $1000 table of ten|
More About The Metropolitan Club
It you are looking for a place to hold that big office event, a wedding or other celebration, The Metropolitan Club is as versatile as it is elegant. With a capacity of 800, there is ample space for a sit-down dinner or a reception with a huge dance floor. The Metropolitan Club is located just east of Georgia 400.