Hear Rogers-Beach Debate Tonight
The Cherokee County GOP hosts the candidates at its Towne Lake headquarters.
Candidates for State Senate District 21, which now includes Milton and part of Alpharetta, will take questions from media representatives, the public and each other starting at 7 p.m. tonight at the Cherokee County Republican Party headquarters in Towne Lake.
Brandon Beach and incumbent Chip Rogers face off in the Republican primary on July 31 for the Senate district seat that includes parts of Cherokee County and North Fulton.
Also participating in the debate will be candidates for Cherokee County Board of Education Post 1 and District Attorney .
Slated to attend are:
- Georgia Senate Majority Leader Chip Rogers (R-Woodstock) and Brandon Beach, Republican candidates for State Sentate District 21.
- Kyla Cromer and Kelly Marlow, Republican candidates for Cherokee County Board of Education Post 1.
- Shannon Wallace, the unopposed candidate for Blue Ridge Circuit District Attorney.
The county GOP headquarters is at 1428 Towne Lake Pkwy. Tonight's event will be the fifth in a series of debates being held in the weeks leading up to the July 31 primary.
Alpharetta-Milton Patch will bring you coverage of the Senate debate later this week.
What questions do you have for the candidates? Tell us in the comment box below.
- Alpharetta-Milton Election Guide
- Brandon Beach Announces Run for State Senate
- Rogers Responds to Challenge